11/30/2018

- When I think about the condition of our planet at the moment, my thoughts are quite hopeless. It feels that restlessness, hate and violence are only increasing, I said.

- Very strong phases of transformation are going on on your planet, Uranus replied. - Merely by observing natural disasters and the state of individuals, what is happening on your planet, everyone can become aware of this phase of transformation. This phase is seen as a powerful transformation on your planet in people's mind, in their lives and in their communities, in entire nations, in nature, in everything. How can this state serve and what can it tell man? Every human being knows how in his own life change is always preceded by very strong tumults. Merely by realizing this and observing the state of your planet at the moment, one can realize that the same is happening there. Your society and the soul of your planet is activating in the same way, and you all can influence very strongly at the moment on how your own life will turn. By being aware of those possibilities which this state on your planet is offering to every human being, everyone can utilize this state and the energy it is generating and change his life to the direction he wants. In this way he can change the course of his life to a direction which brings ever increasing freedom, light and love to every moment of his life.


Man's subconscious has a very strong effect on his everyday functions. At the moment, in your world, people are suffering very much from fatigue, melancholy, depression and illnesses which your medicine can not define. This phase on your planet is activating all this. In this way it is only telling everyone that my subconscious is activated and is trying to unravel those blockages inside me that are hindering all change in my life. The blockages in subconscious hinder progress in man's life. When you realize this, you can accept these states which are happening in you and understand that they are love. They are the key that can open the door to the subconscious and to the locks in there. When you accept this state and the keys, the emotional locks can be opened. It is very important to realize this, for then man will not deny his emotions and will not classify and analyze them, instead he will accept all his emotional states as they are. The emotional state can the rise to be lived and to be freed and the inner blockages can disappear.

Your world is a culture of power, and when a child is still small, he accepts this culture from his environment. He adopts the attitudes "good/bad" and as he grows, he learns to deny himself and his feelings as well as comparing himself with the surroundings. The feelings that are born this way will very often cause insecurity in the child, so the child denies himself. He is trying to adapt to the environment and to what is the prevailing comprehension of the word "good" in the environment. He tries to be good to earn love and to be enough. How often does this occur in your world at the moment as ever increasing restlessness, violence and crime? It is exactly the same thing which is manifested as extremes underneath everything: the need to get for oneself that which is everybody's basic right, or the need for love. Everyone finds his own way to get the void filled, depending on the structure of the personality and those conditions in which the individual is growing and living. Someone becomes active, makes trouble and gets what he needs that way. In this way he gets attention and gets noticed. Whereas the other one tries to be good. How many illnesses are there in your world which are related to self-esteem and to the pursuit of perfection and behind which is the same need for love? It can have myriad manifestations.


Your social structure is shaking when the state of people is shaking because the state of the society is based on the state of people. You can realize this and accept your emotions as they are, and the door to the subconscious is opened. Then those prejudiced blockages become undone as emotional expression, when love can rise and what I really am can manifest itself. When the subconscious opens and I accept my feelings and myself as I am, I learn to be aware of my personality structure, and through myself, I learn to realize that all you can see has its own background. Underneath everything and in the background of every human being, there is the same need for love. When I accept and recognize what I am, where I come from, and why I am the way I am, I can love myself and accept myself as a human being. I can accept that at the moment I am like I am and underneath everything, I am born of love. When I am looking at other people, I can see that they are love. Every individual is born of love and every individual is love, being love itself. As much as my self-knowledge and self-acceptance is increasing, I can also see behind other people and see what is real in them. In this way I can act out of love in every state and realize what is love in that state.

No comments:

Post a Comment