11/30/2018

- It feels very difficult to be loving all the time. Mother Teresa must have had her gloomy moments, too, I sighed.


- In your world, love is very often understood as a state which is only smiling and beautiful words, Uranus replied. - People do not realize that love, in its infinity, is also boundaries, for every state contains its opposite. Love is boundless but has boundaries as well. When you realize your boundaries, you also realize what is taking you forward and is serving you. Then you can realize other people's boundaries as well. In this way I can make choices from myself in every moment and I can then say "yes" as well as "no" in every situation. I can realize that underneath everything, I can love love in everyone. Similarly, I can realize that I do not have to accept everything but I can refuse. It is most important to realize what is real in every state and situation. What am I reinforcing by being present and what am I reinforcing in relation to the other person? When I accept things that are against myself, my morals and my own ethics, I harm myself and harm the other as well. If I accept this state and moment, I also accept harming. When I feel that it is directed to me and do not refuse it or set boundaries, I do not show my love either because love is limits as well.

It is very important to realize this and be true to yourself and your inner being, for this way you can grow love. Every time I accept things that are harming me and are against my ethics, I create karma which binds me to the karma of the other individual. How many beautiful words of love and light and how much work with light there is in your world and how much healing with light, prayer and love! How much these and various spiritual things are exposed in your world at the moment! How much talk of love there is in your world and how many deeds are done in the name of love that harm others and harm the individual himself! Man can experience this in his ordinary everyday life. He starts controlling someone and the justification is: "I love you, you mean so much to me". After that he may say: "This is good for you, and that and that. Do like this, you have to do like this!" Man does not realize that he is wielding power using the word "love". Power does not serve love and power is not born of love; instead, love is born of love. In your world people are acting very much using the term "love" but it is not love and it does not serve.

If we think about the previous example, what would a person say if he was really honest? He would say: "It would be good for me if you did like that. It would serve me because I feel that that thing is right that way. It would give me satisfaction". But the person is not paying attention to what the state and the need of the other person is, for he can never know the soul plan of another. When we are wielding power on another person, we are restricting him. We are restricting his life and preventing him from getting those experiences with which he can be awakened to life, change his direction and open up in order to move to freedom.

Let's think about what hate is and how well it can serve: if a person is attacked, he feels anger which gives him strength to protect himself. It is his expression to the other person because it is born of love, and when he draws a line, it takes love forward. When we are drawing a line, it is as if the person is seeing himself in a mirror: "Am I acting like this? Do I really want to act like this?" It is the only chance to wake up, to see oneself, when it is a chance for a change as well. It is love, for we are not binding ourselves to karma at that moment and we are not reinforcing karma. We are not destroying but we are reinforcing love and creating love.

No comments:

Post a Comment