12/11/2018


- Everyone carries inside his best friend or his worst enemy, and only you yourselves choose at every moment in your life to which one you reach out your hand. You can be whichever you want with yourselves, when you create your life with your choice every moment exactly the way you want. If I reach out my hand to my best friend in me, friendship is then love, forgiveness, respect and acceptance, and these emotions open, carry and guide me. My life can become happy and meaningful and my dreams can come true. Then I can be a best friend to another individual, for only that which I find inside me, I can be and give to another. Whereas, if I reach out my hand to the worst enemy in me, I feel inferiority, guilt, depression, insecurity and countless states like these that constantly belittle me. I myself belittle myself constantly and I cannot open up but I close. Then my life is filled with problems, fears and despair and my dreams cannot come true. When I belittle myself, I criticize myself and at the same time, I criticize and belittle my environment as well. Then love cannot move in me and light cannot stream, for I shut from myself and from my environment more and more. Every individual chooses by himself by which choice he creates his life and affects his environment. If you reach out your hand to your best friend in you, you create your life loving and happy and you let light stream in you freely. Then insecurity and fears go away, courage awakes and you can fulfill your dreams. Then there is no thing or state that would not be solved for your best interest, and in this way make you happier. Life is full of various events, moments and things which you very quickly call problems. They are just different moments, happenings and things; you will see the possibilities in them all if you choose the best friend in you.

Every moment contains a possibility as well as a problem, and if I choose the worst enemy in me, I only see the problem and not the possibility. My life becomes full of these problems, and I can notice again and again: "There isn't anything good in life, at least not for me. This thing, too, proves that I can't succeed and dreams can't come true". In this way man does not see the reality, the fact that he himself has chosen. He himself is responsible for his own state, for when he reaches out his hand to his best friend and chooses him, every moment and every thing contains a possibility which makes life happier and more meaningful. Then all things and states are solved for the best, light can stream, and light beings can serve, help and support. Man is not alone for a single moment, for he is constantly surrounded by light and light beings which are every moment ready to serve and help in their great love for the entire creation.


In your world, people bemoan wars, but how do people who bemoan wars live in their own lives and in relationship with themselves? Do they love themselves and are they aspiring at higher consciousness or are they at war with themselves? What is your state and choice? Every moment is a time for change and a change is possible at every moment. The change begins always from the individual, when it multiplies, so be aware of what you reinforce with your own life in your world at this moment! Then it serves you and every human being, for conscious life and conscious choices are born then, and man's life in itself becomes happier and meaningful. Realize at every moment in your life what kind of forces you are reinforcing on your planet: are you working together with the workers of light serving them and in this way being workers of light yourselves or are you marching in the column of those who produce destruction, taking part in every war, upheaval and havoc on earth? If I destroy my own life, I participate in the destruction apparent in everything and everywhere; in the worst case scenario, when everyone would reach out their hands to their worst enemies, you would destroy yourselves, one another and your own planet. It might happen very fast, for the destruction would proceed in a progressive cycle and would not end here but would affect the entire universe.

The life that you create does not only affect your life and the life of your planet but it multiplies and affects endlessly. Your social structure shakes when the state of peoples shake, for the state of the society is built through the state of people, so everything that appears on your planet is only an expression of the state of your society, or man's relationship with himself. Our own state and how we treat ourselves only multiplies, for what man reinforces in himself multiplies, whether it is destruction or love. Merely on the level of energy, each state like this in man's mind or in his actions finds an equivalent according to the law of energy. These equivalents circle your planet and they surround mankind in everything and everywhere and they affect the structure of your planet and every individual. Man's relationship with himself and his self-knowledge as well as his state of loving himself define how forcefully these masses of energy and thoughts circling around the planet are able to penetrate his mind. So many thoughts which you think are your own, are awakened in you by these masses of energy, and all these masses of energy and thoughts surrounding you reinforce the equivalent living in you.


Be aware of what knowledge and consciousness you find in your life and transmit forward, for only an individual who has turned towards himself to accept and love himself can progress to awareness. Realizing what I truly am helps me understand how I want to build my life. Alone by respecting the body and giving it the nutrition, rest and the oxidization, or outdoor recreation it needs, I enable the well-being of my body, when it supports and maintains the balance of my mind. If I find in my mind negative thoughts directed at myself, I turn them into positive thoughts, for when I turn the phrase "I can't" into "I can", I open up and give myself a permission. Then the resources in me unfold and I have the information I need at that moment. Whereas, if I state "I can't", I shut myself and I cannot use the resources. I forbid myself to succeed when the thought fulfills itself. In this way man can change his life very much, for when life changes, it itself directs itself. Life will meet me and bring in front of me all that I need, when I only choose.

Step in yourselves and sense how all the different parts of yours are! Discuss more with yourselves and listen to yourselves more, for all information is inside you from where it can be found for your use. Trust yourselves, your inner state and your inner voice, and if you have problems, turn inside, discuss with yourselves and quiet down into yourselves for there are countless pieces of advice inside you. Future is good when you create it good by thinking that you are happy and the future will be happy, when you see it happy in your thoughts. The most important thing is the motive: it directs everything and everything happens from this motive, even in thoughts. Strive for happiness and make your dreams come true! That is all, for it guides your life every moment and you can count on it. Realize the things that you have always wanted and try to do something on some level to realize them, even something very small, for everything begins from something. Realize that everything has its meaning and give yourselves a permission to live and be happy!
Close you eyes and take a comfortable and relaxed position where you feel good. Take yourself, your best friend, by the hand, and focus intensively on the thought: "I reach out my hand to my best friend. I want to get acquainted with him and listen to him". Breathe through your nose as slowly as possible and regulate your respiration slower and slower with the help of your mind. Focus your mind on your own hand and think that you are holding your best friend by the hand, for you want to listen to and respect his thoughts, wishes and needs. Think of your own hand which you are holding and ask your best friend to tell his hopes and needs. Let thoughts flood your mind freely and keep your eyes closed, then you can get in contact with your best friend the most easily. Respect the hopes and needs of your best friend and fulfill them in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment