12/14/2018

- Close your eyes and create an image of the fear, shame, disappointment, anything or any situation the revealing of which would threaten your person the most; find also the feelings of fear, insecurity, shame and failure associated with it. Man's reason is analyzing all the time, so use it now and think about what would happen if you were revealed.

I groaned inside because this spelled trouble! Uranus had started the sitting with these words; their feeling was in stark contrast with the springtime sunshine flooding through the windows. A mild wind was swinging the lace curtains. Nevertheless, I closed my eyes obediently when Uranus continued:

- After that, you say to yourself in your mind: "I give all this a permission to happen, I give myself a permission to be revealed here and now. I give myself a permission to receive and live this state and the emotions associated with it". After that, think about which permissions you gave yourself for only by unmasking yourself, you can face yourself. When you face yourself, you will be freed and you will find the reality and honesty which live in freedom. Then you also get your strength for your own use and you can see all your possibilities because roles are limitations. They are prisons created and sustained by man himself. Reality is unlimited freedom, unlimited power and an unlimited amount of possibilities to live; it will bring happiness, purposefulness and meaning to life. It all is love. That which you now are setting out to unravel is just one prison you have created and locked yourself in and which you are maintaining. You believe in those boundaries, in that lie and in that image of yourself.

Now you breathe in very slowly three times and breathe out slowly three times. Focus your mind on your breathing very intensively and regulate it with the help of your mind. Keep your eyes closed and answer the question immediately in your mind without thinking or analyzing: "What do I have to be?" Repeat the question faster and faster: "What do I have to be, what do I have to be, what do I have to be?"

Continue with the question: "Why do I have to be, why do I have to be, why do I have to be? Who has said like this, who has said like this, who has said like this?" Think about the most important thing to you that you would want. What is the most important thing to your well-being, and what would you want the most to be well and happy? Keep you eyes closed still and think about your answers and what thoughts they provoke in you.

Create an image in which all the people of your globe are in the same space; in the middle of this multitude of people, you create in your mind a stage which is lit by enormous spotlights. You see that all people of your globe are watching this stage and you climb on that stage into the spotlights in your imagination. Enter this image very intensely and focus on it everything that is in you. Create an image where you undress yourself garment by garment, when every garment is like a mask with which you have been covering reality. In the end, you are naked physically and psychically and you take off all those roles and masks with which you have covered yourself while everyone is watching; drop them there on the stage mask by mask. Every role is like a mask with which you disguise the reality in you, and when you unmask yourself, you are revealed. Every mask is lying at your feet, and you are standing there as you are, uncovered in the spotlights. You simply are there. Describe in your mind your feelings as all the people of the globe are watching you.

You let the situation progress, when emotions are moving and getting stronger. Time passes quickly, and you just keep describing your emotions in your mind. Then you shout out loud while standing there: "Here I am, look at me!" You keep turning around like a mannequin being aware of your emotions all the time while everyone is watching. Now you open up to receive their emotions; what are you receiving? Open your heart and give your love to them. The gift that you have given to yourself: give it to all of them in that space. What you need the most, give it to them with love from your heart.


Now I would like to hear your comments, experiences and feelings about what you have lived, felt, experienced and thought during this exercise.

- At first it felt difficult, I found it quite hard to imagine a situation like that, I began. - Then suddenly I found out that the worst thing would be to fail in some way and lose my face: to be weak and mortifying and not to perform perfectly in everything in life; not to be enough; to be revealed as a coward and a wimp; not to be loving enough or not to be accepted; not to be good enough. But when I let myself be imperfect and fail in the worst possible way in my imagination, I thought that it wasn't as horrible as I had imagined. When I saw in my mind that someone else was weak and afraid, it only aroused in me deep empathy and love. Wouldn't other people then feel the same way if they saw me fail? When I asked myself "What do I have to be?", the answer came fast as lightning: perfect! Why do I have to be perfect? To be accepted. Who has said like this? Everybody: parents, school, the environment, working life, media, society, everyone, EVERYONE! What did I want the most to be happy? To be myself and live my own life. In my imagination, I gave what I needed the most first to myself, then to the environment and finally to the society, that is to those who had enslaved me the most. Really tragic was that it was myself who had enslaved me the most, for I had very efficiently adopted the teachings of my surroundings. The complete identification to the values and requirements of the society would have eventually led me to ruin. I saw that I would only be free when every action of mine would come from my inner values and conviction, not from the will to be rewarded or the fear of punishment. So, how did it feel to let everybody be themselves? It felt wonderful and liberating, as if an iron armor had been slowly loosened inside. It was equally liberating to stand on the stage without masks, naked, watched by all the people of the globe. An enormous amount of energy that I needed before to keep those roles and masks was now free for my own use. I felt that the people of the globe did not criticize me anyway at all, I only saw benevolent and maybe slightly amused expressions. And if someone was disturbed by what he saw, it was totally his own concern. So it was easy to open one's heart and give others the same freedom and love which I had already given to myself and the environment.

Uranus listened to my answer and said: - I am very happy for you. I would not even have to say this for you know it inside. The best thanks is always the one you feel yourself. In you very much just happened and it is only the result of your will and aspiration to balance. You realize things now in a different way, for you understand that they all open you and carry you forward.

Uranus remained silent for a moment; then he said:

- Now, I want you to create an image of a very bright light which is focusing on you and which is filling every cell of you body. You suck this light more and more intensely into yourself, into all the body layers of yours; as you fill up, you see that you yourself are a glowing light. Breathe in very strongly several times and breathe out through the mouth even stronger and stronger. Keep thinking about the light and connect your mind to a very bright light. Ask the light to come into your body, and feel how your whole body is sucking in this light and is filled with it. As the light is filling your body and mind, you feel a pricking sensation in your body, as if a swarm of ants were working there. You feel how the state of your body is changing as light is filling you: the strength of your body is coming back, the energy cycle is speeding up and your metabolism becomes enlivened.



No comments:

Post a Comment