11/26/2018

How dreadful, this wasn't Anjas voice! And she looked like a hundred year old man sitting there somehow hunched!
                               

Sofia introduced me to Uranus and told me I could pose my question. I wanted to start with an issue that interested me the most:

- I'd like to ask one thing: How do you come into a medium, and what body parts of hers do you use?"

- There are many ways to function, Uranus began. - One way is to occupy the entire body but it is not my way of working, for it is not what we have agreed. I descend as energy into her energy, when our energies are balanced and we are the same, one energy at that moment. Her mind, that part of her personality, is then aloof. Because I am only using a part of her, I descend to her energy level, and this way, I am in her energy. Her body and also her ether body are fully present, only her mind has stepped aside. Thus, I am not in her and I am not her either. She herself is present in this entity of hers, I am only using a part of her body. I am in her energy in the same way I am in the energy of yours.You are communicating with me on the energy level at the moment and you are in contact with my energy. I do not occupy her body: I do not use it and I do not settle in her, I only use a part of her. I am not using her vocal chords, as you can hear yourself.

Man has a sort of a computer terminal in his brain, and when I am using the system and the energy, I can cause states. Then I am not in her and I am not her but I am, in a way, using a computer terminal. By using the nervous system, I can cause things and some kind of hand movements as well, if I see it necessary. But I am not in her, I do not operate or occupy her, for her vocal chords are not sufficient for the kind of sound wave which I represent. Her vocal chords are significantly smaller because her voice is in a completely different frequency, and they would be damaged if I tried to use them. If an individual has a low voice, it requires a different vocal chords structure than a person who has a high voice. The form of sound with which I would use her vocal chords is impossible. There are many ways and forms to speak, vocal chords are not the only way. It would be a different thing altogether if the person was someone who uses her voice for work and who would have trained her voice. Then it would be possible to produce low voices and voices in various frequencies. But her voice is very different: it has a different frequency and is considerably higher and more delicate by its structure. My meaning is in no way to harm, for it is not in accordance with the principle of helping.

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment