12/17/2018


- I am attractive, enticing, alluring!

Hi-hi-hi! I was looking at myself in the mirror giggling while repeating that sentence. It felt so silly, for usually when I looked in the mirror, I saw faults first, instead of praising my attractiveness! The reason for giggling in front of the mirror was that last time Uranus had acted in a new way and had given me that sentence for homework.

- Look at yourself in the mirror, you only look at yourself in the mirror and at the same time, think: "I am attractive, alluring, enticing" and sense how you feel then, Uranus had begun. - This sentence is only energy and it acts according to your own aspiration. It is a thing that has many layers and it also attracts things into your life during the exercising phase. But also in this matter, as in everything, there is free will, for this sentence is only energy which works according to your free will, and your inner aspiration uses it according to its goal. Doing the exercise is energizing, opening and constructing, but emotions will not necessarily rise during the exercise and not immediately after it either. Emotions, images and thoughts come in their own time and in their own way. Every exercise takes forward to the direction you have chosen, thus affecting the functions of mind, emotions and body as well.

There is cell memory in man's body which is boundless, and everyone's body contains a very distinct and clear remembrance of every moment in life the way it has been. Furthermore, cell memory can both look back at past incarnations and look forward to the future, for it always has the information of the past, this moment and the aspiration of man. All this together defines what is going to happen in the future. The sentence sustains energy and works on every level in emotions and in mind, and little by little through this connection, also body's cell memory is freed for man's use according to his needs, when man gets information of himself in a more diversified way. It has an opening, adding and balancing effort on his life.

It is also very important to realize that during the exercise, there are not only good moments but also rather sad and angry moments which unravel the old cell memory. It is most important to unravel that which is gone and is futile, for it is like setting out on a long journey with a rucksack full of stones. The stones would start to feel heavy and the pace would become slower and slower until finally one would sit on the path having no strength to carry on, for the weights of the rucksack would have taken all the strength. The path is life and the stones in the rucksack are the things that have come into life. They have remained in the rucksack and grown, when they have become an unnecessary burden consuming energy and preventing progress. While consuming energy, they prevent well-being, and life cannot unfold in all its meaningfulness for man's use. Well-being is not then what it could be. By giving up stones, the rucksack becomes lighter stone by stone, and the energy is in one's own use when life's meaningfulness, happiness and resources increase. Unloading every stone from the rucksack is like an exercise which generates emotions that feel uncomfortable. When one realizes this and gives a permission to emotions without fighting them, they become free, live and are gone forever at last, when one stone has left the rucksack.

Every sentence is energy and every sentence sustains energy. The most important thing is that the motion of energy is constant and it is not let to be interrupted. The sentence is used daily according to how you experience it inside. You can also try out different ways, when you get information from yourself about how the sentence works for you. When you listen yourself and observe your life, you get information that serves you. The information that rises from man himself through his own experience as insights and thoughts is a thousand times more important than the information that comes from someone else. The sentence has a holistic effect on you, it unravels emotions and simultaneously reinforces them. The sentence feels repulsive and difficult if you try to deny your emotions and do not want to receive them. Then there is a very strong contradiction because the task of the sentence is to unravel and change emotions, and denying emotions in itself already opposes the sentence. If one simultaneously tries to reinforce and deny emotions, it does not lead anywhere. Let the sentence run in the background of thoughts as much as possible, preferably all the time, for then it is like being on a drip in hospital. If you keep the sentence all the time in the background of other thoughts, you are in a situation which is much the same, Uranus ended his speech.

So there I was standing in front of a mirror looking at myself and repeating the sentence in my mind. It felt weird and embarrassing too, for I had never thought that I was alluring or enticing. Did I even want to be like that? What mainly came to mind was some vamp in old films or a girl in an advertisement lying on a hood alluring potential buyers. I started paying attention to my eyes and I began to wonder about their intricacy. They were a true masterpiece and enabled one of the greatest wonders of the world - sight. Compared to that a thing like attractiveness certainly came second! Then I noticed that along the years, I had started to look like my father more and more. Well, he ain't no beauty either... Would I be considered a beauty in China, I wondered? Thoughts were running free in my mind. 

I did the mirror exercise daily for a month. In the beginning, the exercise felt embarrassing which actually is quite sad, for why is it embarrassing for man to compliment himself in front of a mirror? Why is it much more natural to see all the faults first: "How pale and tired I look! Why does my face look so bloated? I'd rather not look in the mirror at all!" But evidently the exercise truly affected on a deeper level then I even realized because gradually, I began to see positive things in me: "Gee, how my skin is glowing today!" and "I have such lovely, dark eyebrows!" In the end, the most important insight, however, was that I didn't have a slightest desire or need to be enticing anymore, at least not alluring. I understood it something along the lines that there I would be again defining myself in relation to other people: which qualities of mine would appeal to them, and what would I have to be like in order to allure them to me? Furthermore, I was deeply aware of all the beauty norms that society had created, and especially the compulsive need of women to reach them. It was most liberating to let go of the appearance pressures of the modern society and start looking like myself. And then the paradox that Uranus had often mentioned happened again: When I didn't try to be attractive anymore in the way that the environment defined, I noticed that I was attractive just by being my own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment