11/27/2018

Uranus paused for a moment and said:

- Our time together is drawing near. Do you still have something on your heart or can we consider our time together ended?

Now's the time! I was thinking. Anja and Sofia had told me beforehand that Uranus might pose this kind of an extra question. They said I'd get the most out of it by giving Uranus free reign to answer.

- Is there anything you want to say to me? I give you complete freedom to answer, I said.

Uranus remained silent for a moment and continued:

- Your state and your entity is very good at the moment but love in you could be reinforced a little. Would you be willing to receive an exercise that will increase it?

I flared up inside: so there's not enough love in me! However, I was already convinced of the vision and authority of Uranus so I only replied:

- I'm willing to receive the exercise.

Uranus was silent for a moment and said:

- Take a moment once a day whenever it is convenient for you. Begin the exercise by focusing your consciousness on your heart, and start repeating in your mind the sentence: "I love everything in everything". Start stroking your body slowly so that the movement starts from the heart. First move your hands towards the head and then proceed along your body towards your toes just lightly rotating your fingertips clockwise. Surrender to the exercise completely and let your hands move the way they want because the movement will create itself every time. In my opinion, it would be good for you to do this exercise for three weeks. Is this possible for you?

- Yes, it is, I replied.

- What is the state of your emotions, thoughts and your body at the moment? Uranus asked suddenly.

I was startled. Oops, what an extensive question! I wasn't used to feeling out the state of my being, so I had to think a little before I answered.

- My thoughts are a bit confused, my emotions are calm and my body is relaxed, I replied truthfully.

- If you feel the need for our second meeting, it is always possible. With love I say goodbye to you both, and my love I will leave for your motive power in your everyday life. I am leaving, said Uranus, and immediately Anja collapsed. She breathed heavily and panting for a moment, then started to rise from her hunched position and began to move her hands. She blinked her eyes as if trying to focus her gaze; for a moment only the whites of her eyes could be seen horrendously, then she rubbed her eyes and opened them, and Sofia gave her a glass of water. Anja took a few gulps of water and started stretching herself, just like waking up from sleep. Suddenly I realized that the sitting had taken two hours and Anja hadn't moved one single time during that time.

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment